Missing image panels in UI, even though media appears under files

Dear wandb community,

I am facing some issues seeing logged images in the UI. I log my images under pairs/train, pairs/Y18-jj-long, pairs/Y18-jj-long-augmented, and pairs/Y18-jj-short. However, not all panels (if any) would sometimes appear. I can find the media logged locally as well as in the project under Files > root / media / images / pairs. The code I use for logging these images goes as wandb_image = wandb.Image(image); wandb.log({f'pairs/{prefix}': wandb_image}, step=it), where image is an np.uint8 numpy array of shape (H, W, 3) with values in [0, 255]. I use wandb 0.15.2. The height and width of images vary across steps, one image was for example (3360, 4265, 3). These are example runs demonstrating the issue (part of a private project):

I tried clearing the workspace, logging to a different project, and logging to a different team/entity. I am facing this issue of images not appearing in a panel since yesterday. Until then I only had one “pairs/train” images logged and there were no major problems. Now I want to have 4 image panels under “pairs/…”. If relevant, wandb crashed a few times yesterday, asking me to fill a crash report for feedback, not sure if this is related. For more code context, the relevant part of the codebase is logged under “artifacts > code”.

Any ideas on why the images do not appear in a panel in the UI?
Should I be aware of certain limits of the UI or the amount of data logged or image resolution?

Best regards,
Frano

Hello!

How are you running your program? Is it with something like python3 train.py or is it something like python3 -m folder_name? There has been an issue before with code saving when running a module as a script so there may be an issue with modules and uploading images.

Hi user72, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.