Export panel between sweeps

Hi,

Is there a way to export custom plots I created in one sweep to the dashboard of another?
Specifically, I used the “add section” button to create a new section, and added custom plots to it. I would like to move this section \ panel as a whole to another sweep.

Is it possible somehow? It could save me a lot of time instead of setting it again and again for every sweep.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi @tomjur,

Are you talking about our custom charts feature? If you are, we do allow for saving chart presets.

Please let me know if this was not what you were looking for.

Thanks,
Ramit

Hi @ramit_goolry ,

My use-case is that I have 3 metrics that I want to show on the same plot. For that I open a line plot and add the 3 metrics to the Y field. Each of those metrics is recorded and automatically displayed elsewhere, but I would like to see the combined plot automatically in new sweeps. I searched the UI according to the ref you sent, but I didn’t see any option to save the plot.

Thanks,
Tom

Ah, I see what you are talking about. We have a planned feature that accomplishes this, but unfortunately it has not been implemented yet.

I’ll increase the priority on the feature, and I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back about the progress of the feature.

Thanks,
Ramit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.