ERROR while calling W&B API: permission denied

Suddenly appear this error

wandb.errors.CommError: It appears that you do not have permission to access the requested resource. Please reach out to the project owner to grant you access. If you have the correct permissions, verify that there are no issues with your networking setup.(Error 404: Not Found)

Running into the same error:
wandb.errors.CommError: It appears that you do not have permission to access the requested resource. Please reach out to the project owner to grant you access. If you have the correct permissions, verify that there are no issues with your networking setup.(Error 404: Not Found)

I’m getting it too
my workflow was running normally yesterday

2 Likes

same error for me too

1 Like

Yep, facing the same issue since like an hour ago.
I didn’t even change anything, didn’t relogin or anything.
Afterward I tried to relogin, but it didn’t help.

1 Like

Same here. I ran the exact same script about five hours ago and it was fine. Tried again just now without changing anything and getting this error.

The same issue just now.

Same issue

Yes this solution works:

Same here, in fact, right now, one of my runs from an hour ago is continuing, while new runs don’t seem to be able to start. I think there is some sort of server lag, maybe? You also need to use resume="must" I suppose?

wandb.init(
        project=<project-name>,
        entity=<username>,
        id="autumn-silence-305", resume="must", ########### COMMENT THIS LINE FOR NEW RUNS, IF NEW RUN FAILS USE NEW RUN ID
    )

it just worked now… interesting

2 Likes

it worked mins ago…but does anyone know what happened?

i still got this error. it happened about 22 hrs ago

wandb: WARNING Tried to auto resume run with id uid_Cartpole_16-12-54-45 but id uid_Cartpole_16-13-01-07 is set.
wandb: ERROR Error while calling W&B API: permission denied (<Response [403]>)
Exception thrown when attempting to run <function WandbAlgoObserver.before_init..init_wandb at 0x7f37f1d90430>, attempt 0 out of 3
Exception thrown when attempting to run <function WandbAlgoObserver.before_init..init_wandb at 0x7f37f1d90430>, attempt 1 out of 3
wandb: | Waiting for wandb.init()…

I’m getting the error again even with the login before init.
wandb.login(key=" ")
wandb.init(…)

1 Like