Custom Radar Plot

Hi all,

I’ve been trying to set up a radar plot using the custom charts feature, but I’m stuck!

Ideally, I want to be able to display seven different summary metrics on the radar plot, and overlay multiple runs.
I’ve found an example vega chart that would work perfectly (https://vega.github.io/vega/examples/radar-chart/), however I cannot figure out how to integrate the summary metrics into it.

I’m sure this is just coming from a lack of experience, so any help would be much appreciated!

Hi @yerren!

Thanks for writing in. I modified the example you sent over to allow it to work with summary metrics. You just need to change the "data" part of your vega spec to the following:

"data": [
    {
      "name" : "wandb"
    },
    {
      "name": "table",
      "source" : "wandb",
      "transform": [
        {
          "type" : "fold",
          "fields" : ["${field:key_0}", "${field:key_1}", "${field:key_2}"],
          "as": ["key", "value"]
        }
      ]
    },
    {
      "name": "keys",
      "source": "table",
      "transform": [
        {
          "type": "aggregate",
          "groupby": ["key"]
        }
      ]
    }
  ],

and then go ahead and replace all instances of "category" with "name". It should give you the desired result. Also, you might want to extend the list "fields" to accommodate for the 7 metrics as you needed.

Please let me know if I can help out in any other way.

Thanks,
Ramit

Hi Yerren,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi Yerren,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.