Changing corporate account to academic

Hi,

I’m a student at ETH Zurich. I have recently started using wandb and signed up with my github account (which uses my ethz mail). My wandb account is corporate and has reached the limit, wandb is now asking for an upgrade. How can I change my account to academic?

Here’s my account

Thanks in advance,
Timon

Hi @tikick

Good day and thank you for reaching out to us! Happy to help you on this.

Our new Community Edition plan allows our users to sign up for an account in W&B and we provide you a 30-days free teams trial plan. Since you need to sign up for an academic account, you are allowed to apply for an academic plan on the Plans page.

Or

Go to your Profile settings and click “Learn more” from the blue banner that you can find from the top of the page. You can then apply for an academic plan. Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Paulo

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your reply. The Plans page gives me
“It looks like you’ve landed on a locked or empty page. If this is the right URL ask the page owner to change the privacy permissions.”
I also cannot find the “Learn more” in my Profile or User settings.
Further, when I click on “APPLY NOW” in the “Free forever for academic research” box of the pricing page, my browser simply opens my wandb home page.

How should I proceed?

Thank you for your assistance,
Timon

Thank you for your update @tikick. That’s strange. Does this mean you are not seeing this option on your user or profile settings? What error/warning message are you seeing in wandb when you are logged in, can you share a screenshot?

Sure,

Here’s my Teams page (after clicking ethz-tikick under Teams in my Profile)

(I can only upload 1 image. I’ll try and upload the User Settings and my Profile in separate replies)

Here’s my User Settings

And here’s my Profile

Thank you @tikick Can you also provide us a screenshot or screen recording of your organization billings tab? Go to Usage and Billing and go to the Billings tab:

Sure, here it is

Hi @tikick , we have validated your academic email and changed your account from corporate to academic.