Wandb login issue on git bash

In the login process, this error occurs. It says install “Mkl-service” but the service has already installed and I had tried to fix this error but I was unable to do so

$ wandb login
c:\users\great\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\numpy_init_.py:143: UserWarning: mkl-service package failed to import, therefore Intel(R) MKL initialization ensuring its correct out-of-the box operation under condition when Gnu OpenMP had already been loaded by Python process is not assured. Please install mkl-service package, see GitHub - IntelPython/mkl-service: Python hooks for Intel(R) Math Kernel Library runtime control settings.
from . import _distributor_init
wandb: Appending key for api.wandb.ai to your netrc file: C:\Users\great/.netrc

Hi Kushagra,

Thank you for writing in! Can you double check for me that mkl-service is properly installed? You can verify whether packages are installed by using pip list in the terminal

Hi Kushagra,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi Kushagra, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.