Wandb: ERROR Run xxjba37s errored: FileNotFoundError(2, 'No such file or directory')

Hi,

I am trying to use sweeps for the first time, I am having this issue.

after exceuting wandb.agent(sweep_id, function=wandb_train_func, count=1), this is the output:

Create sweep with ID: lg85skzc Sweep URL: Weights & Biases

wandb: Agent Starting Run: xxjba37s with config: wandb: batch_size: 3 wandb: learning_rate: 0.03880829630118215 wandb: momentum: 0.925717097296538 wandb: num_epochs: 10 wandb: optimizer: sgd wandb: WARNING Ignored wandb.init() arg project when running a sweep. wandb: WARNING Ignored wandb.init() arg entity when running a sweep.

Tracking run with wandb version 0.14.0

Run data is saved locally in /ibex/scratch/fonsecv/Machine_Learning_Course/Notebooks/KNN/wandb/run-20230325_172833-xxjba37s

Waiting for W&B process to finish… (failed 1). Press Control-C to abort syncing.

View run KNN_1 at: Weights & Biases
Synced 5 W&B file(s), 0 media file(s), 0 artifact file(s) and 0 other file(s)

Find logs at: ./wandb/run-20230325_172833-xxjba37s/logs

wandb: ERROR Run xxjba37s errored: FileNotFoundError(2, ‘No such file or directory’)

I don’t know which file or directory is the error referring to.

Thank you

Hi!

Could you send me your debug logs to the sweeps run that failed?

Cheers,
Artsiom

Hi Victor,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi Victor, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.