Waiting for W&B process to finish (success)

When using wandb I don’t have any runs at the moment however it won’t let me start any new runs. When the python script is run the bellow message is shown and the run is ‘synced’ doesn’t appear to be running on the PC. I have checked the system processes and there is no instance of a wandb script running. On my wandb profile, all runs appear to be failed, finished or killed.
Is there a way to manually override this? I have tried running in offline mode and it still has no effect and I cannot test the changes to my code.

EDIT: Elaborated description and provided console output:

wandb: Currently logged in as: username. Use wandb login --relogin to force relogin

wandb: Tracking run with wandb version 0.12.19

wandb: Run data is saved locally in /tmp/tmpjjlzygaw/wandb/run-
20220627_121802-X_training18

wandb: Run wandb offline to turn off syncing.

wandb: Syncing run 88_DCAC_training18
wandb: :star: View project at Weights & Biases
wandb: :rocket: View run at Weights & Biases

continuing…

wandb: Waiting for W&B process to finish… (success).
wandb:
wandb: Synced X_training18: Weights & Biases
wandb: Synced 6 W&B file(s), 0 media file(s), 0 artifact file(s) and 0 other file(s)
wandb: Find logs at: /tmp/tmpjjlzygaw/wandb/run-20220627_121802-X_training18/logs

Hi Luc, thank you for writing in! Can you send me your debug logs? They can be found in your wandb run directory. Also, I see that you are using 0.12.19, can you update to the most recent version please and see if that’s able to help?

Hi again Luc, was the upgrade able to help?

Hi Luc, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.