"W&B will be down for maintenance for 5-10min starting 2023-10-15 02:00 UTC"

Hi,

I just saw the banner:

W&B will be down for maintenance for 5-10min starting 2023-10-15 02:00 UTC.

But sadly, I can’t click on it and I couldn’t find any further info with the forum search.

My question is: Does this mean that

1. only the frontend will not be reachable via web browser during that timeframe, or
  2. my currently running processes will stop syncing, but continue to run offline, or
  3. my currently running processes will crash?

Thanks for any insights!

Hello @sheogorath ,

Hoping that things go well after the maintenance down time since you saw the banner. Did you encounter any issues after that we can help you with? Or is everything okay?

Hi @joana-marie ,

thank you, everything is still running :slight_smile:

But I encountered one issue: I tried to move two runs from one project to another, and then back into the original folder.
This did result in an error: I couldn’t move them back, and they don’t show any datapoints/artifacts anymore.
Any idea if / how I can get those back? It’s unfortunate to lose them, because it takes 7about days to train.

Hello @sheogorath ,

Could you share what error did you encounter? and if it is possible to please share the projects that you are working on for us to review.

Hi @sheogorath Sheogorath, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.