Uploading basic data only once with wandb

Hi guys,
not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i’m trying to figure out how i can upload an “artifact” only once for my project.
I would like to upload a plot of my data to visualize some basic information. Adding it with wandb.log will upload this information on each run. Artifacts seem to be for data that should be versioned, which also doesn’t seem to fit my usecase very well.

I’ve also tried uploading the dataset and then plotting it using the table information, but wandb seems to struggle with pandas datetimeindex, so i’m not very happy with that solution either.

Whats the proper way to go about doing this?

Please let me know if I’m understanding this information properly. Are you trying to upload numerical values only once to plot? I agree that it looks like you’re not supposed to be using Artifacts in this case, but rather wandb.log(). However, when you do try to use wandb.log(), datetimeindex isn’t working well? Can you send an image of what you are seeing when you use it?

Hi Leon, I’m just checking in to see if you need help with this issue still?

Hi Leon, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.