Report crashes when pressing 'return' key in empty markdown field

Hi!
I am currently in the process of creating a new report to analyze some results. While working with /markdown, my report often crashes. I noticed that this always happens when I press the ‘return’ key in an empty markdown field.

Being new to W&B reports, is it in general discouraged to work with /markdown fields nowadays?

Best wishes :slight_smile:

Hello @cga , thank you for reaching out and am happy to help. I am trying to reproduce this on my end but seems like I am not doing it the same with you as I don’t encounter the crash. Would you please share a screen recording of how the report crashes?

Hii!
Thanks for the reply. I uploaded a recording to WeTransfer (due to file size limitation here).

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hello @cga , thank you for sharing the screen recording it really helps us to check on our end. With that I file this as a bug and will update you for any progress.

HI @cga , we’ve review this again and it seems working fine now. Could you also confirm on your end if the issue is still there or all working fine now? Thanks!

Hi Christian, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!