Re run a previous config

Hi,

In my project lifetime I have many similar sweeps, such that each one is slightly different or even exactly like a previous sweep (for instance after a bug fix). In order to execute the same sweep again, I navigate to the previous sweep, copy the configuration, and paste that configuration in the new sweep. Is there a way to name and save a previous config and load it?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi @tomjur ,
Are you currently configuring your sweep inline in Python?

You can also create a .yaml file to define the sweep as well. Here is the documentation on how to do so. Also here is an example repo of different YAML files along with instructions for how to use them.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for or if there is another way I can help.
Thank you,
Nate

Hi,

No I am using the project website to run sweeps.

I think it would be a real timesaver to have a drop-down of previous saved configurations instead of manually open the correct previous sweep, copy the entire config and paste it in the new sweep page.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi,

No I am using the project website to run sweeps.

I think it would be a real timesaver to have a drop-down of previous saved configurations instead of manually open the correct previous sweep, copy the entire config and paste it in the new sweep page.

Thanks,
Tom

[Discourse post]

@tomjur I’ll go ahead and put in a feature request here. I imagine you are looking for something like the following?

Yes, looks great! thank you!

No problem! I’ll watch the ticket and let you know if progress is made towards this. Thank you @tomjur

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.