Publishing Graphs/Visualizations

I’m soon going to start implementing W&B for my neural network’s hyperparameter tuning. This is in preparation for an academic paper I’m writing on the subject. The software seems very pragmatic and well-polished, so I’m quite excited to get started.

Its visualizations in particular seem to be of a very high quality. Some present sophisticated functionality that other experiment trackers can’t touch. With proper citation, can these be included for publication?

Hi Logan,

I’m so happy you’re excited to use our product! Our engineers have worked very hard in order to get it to where it is today. We would love for you to use our graphs in your paper. We have a few examples of how to do so here (https://docs.wandb.ai/company/academics#cite-weights-and-biases).

Warmly,
Leslie

1 Like

Hi Logan,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi Logan,

I’m going to close this ticket, but if you have any more questions regarding wandb please let me know!

Warmly,
Leslie

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.