Project page is crashing

My project page for “text diffusion” is crashing with the following error. Our team is working towards a paper submission deadline which is in 2 days. Could you please look into it asap?
Link to the workspace: Weights & Biases

Errror message:

googleapi: got HTTP response code 416 with body: <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>InvalidRangeThe requested range cannot be satisfied.

bytes=11760057-23527423

Hi @subbham , thank you for writing in. Is there something specific you are doing before crashing your workspace, or does it just crash without interacting with it? Going over to the link you have provided above I am not seeing any crashing.

Could you please get me some screenshots of the workspace crashing on your side?

Hi Subham,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi, since we have not heard back from you, we are going to close this request. If you would like to reopen the conversation, please let us know! Unfortunately, at the moment, we do not receive notifications if a thread reopens on Discourse. So, please feel free to create a new ticket regarding your concern if you’d like to continue the conversation.