Problem loading code

Hi, I’m new to W&B and already liked it a lot. But found some unexpected behavior: I want to compare two .py files when receiving the error in my Dashboard panel:

Hi @vitaliykoren ,

I’ll be glad to look into this for you. Can you please provide me with a link to your workspace, and a code example of how you logging your results. Lastly, can you please expand on what you meant by comparing two .py files (are you using two python scripts to log to the same project?)

Regards,

Mohammad

Thanks for the reply @mohammadbakir )

• About the link to the workspace - do you mean the link for the project?
  • How I log files:
    wandb.run.log_code(root=config_root, include_fn=lambda file_path: file_path.endswith(self.config_path))
  • Explanation of the code snippet + answer to your last question: To set up run I use the config file (but instead of having some .yaml or .json as the common configuration file extensions, I use .py files with defined entities I gonna use for the run), so the config_root variable is the path of the folder containing this config file, while self.config_path is the name of it. So, I would like to have the ability to compare such files.

Vitaliy

Hi @vitaliykoren ,

Yes please, I would need a reference to your workspace to look at the specific compare panel that isn’t loading. We did have a similar issue with a previous version of the client. Please update to the latest version of wandb if you haven’t already done so. Once I receive the workspace link, I will investigate and provide an answer this week.

Regards,

Mohammad

Oh, got it. Sorry, I wouldn’t like to make my project public, and wonder will you have access to it if it’s private?

Hi @vitaliykoren ,

Yes I can access your private workspace on the cloud.

Hi @vitaliykoren ,

Since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

Regards,

Mohammad

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.