[Potential Bugs] Issues with `wandb sync` after running `wandb artifact cache cleanup 10GB`

Hi,

I am using the offline mode to train models and sync the wandb logs/artifacts later using wandb sync command. As the number of artifact files get larger, I used wandb artifact cache cleanup 10GB to clean up some disk space. However, after running this command, I can no longer to wandb sync to upload the logs to the wandb online server.

I got the following error when using wandb sync after running wandb artifact cache cleanup 10GB. There are many artifacts in this run, some of them might be deleted via the cache cleanup command. However, the logs (learning curves etc.) are all there, but the following error prevents the logs being sync to the cloud server. Is there a way to still upload the logs?

FileNotFoundError, [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/user/.cache/wandb/artifacts/obj/md5/93/a2248a657e599da7c97f43d292b1c'
wandb: ERROR Uploading artifact file failed. Artifact won't be committed.

Hey Tao, which wandb version are you using?

Hi, I am using 0.12.9. Thanks!

Hey Tao, sorry about the delay on this. Could you try syncing to new run id: wandb sync [PATH] --id new_run_id ? Generate the new run id via wandb.util.generate_id()

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.