I wonder if the utility to aggregate over multiple seeds was added or not in later releases

Based on this question posted 2 years back : Sweeps with multiple seeds for the same config values, I wonder if the utility to sweep over different parameters meanwhile also being able to aggregate over different seeds was added to wandb or not. If yes, is there a tutorial/helper link which I can follow to use this facility.

Thanks

Hi Dhawal,

This feature is still in development because it was backlogged for a while. Would you mind talking a bit about your use case, so I can submit it directly to our eng team so they can see that it is still in demand?

Cheers,
Artsiom

Hi Dhawal,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi Dhawal, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.