Group does not show plot interval

Hi, I’m having trouble with plotting groups of data. Previously, the plots would correctly group the data even if the x-axis times didn’t perfectly align, but now the plots are being displayed differently based on the x-axis time.

For example, there is 5 datas with one group. So I want to plot 5 datas with mean and std. Previously, if 5 datas x-time was little bit different, (for example like 10, 12, 11, 13, 11) Then wandb automatically plot these datas with one group. (for example at 11 time step). But now, wandb treats they are all different timestep. So we cannot see mean and std for 5 datas.

Now the group plot shows like this. (with mean and std)

And it should be see like this. (with mean and std of group)

Same. Have the same issue since two weeks ago. Is the “test battle won mean” logged with different steps? For instance one run logged at 10, 30, 50 and another run logged at 20, 40, 60. They can show the interval properly before but not anymore. The other plot which I loggged every step show the interval correctly.

Hi @jwjeon , thank you for raising this and happy to assist. Our Eng team made some changes and the behaviour is controlled via the new Windowing parameter. Can you please try to toggle this option seen in the screenshot, and let us know if that helps:

Hello @stan-wenlong-wang , hoping that this would work on your end too (we replied to your post too :wink: )

Hi @jwjeon , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!