Group doe not show plot interval in some panels

From today, the interval of group plot disappear in some of panels but not for the other pannels. For instance,

This does not have a interval and I change the Agg in the Grouping tab does not change anything on the plot. While another plot
shows the interval as before. Anyone knows why?

This panel shows properly.

I have the same issue

1 Like

Hey Guys!

Thank you for writing in. Could you please point me to a workspace where you are experiencing this behavior?

Could you also please point me to a chart that has the interval and the one that does not inside of the same workspace?

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi, since we have not heard back from you, we are going to close this request. If you would like to reopen the conversation, please let us know! Unfortunately, at the moment, we do not receive notifications if a thread reopens on Discourse. So, please feel free to create a new ticket regarding your concern if you’d like to continue the conversation.

Hi, I saw your reply today. It happens until today. Could you help us?

I guess the issue is from where the logging steps are different. In my first plot, the each data point could be at different x axis. The second plot is logged at every step. However, previously, wandb can merge the data with different logging step and show the pannel properly, now I guess they updated something so it breaks.