Export grouped runs individually as CSV

Hi,

I am new to using wandb. I have a project that contain many groups, each group has multiple runs. I want to export the metrics of each single run in a group to a CSV file but it only allows me to export the statistics of the group.

How can export each run from a group to CSV?

Thanks

Hi @ahmedramly!

Just to confirm your intent here - you would like each individual group as a new CSV file, correct?

Thanks,
Ramit

Hi @ramit_goolry

Not exactly, I would like to export a single group or multiple groups but instead of exporting a single metric “accuracy for example” for the group, I want to export the metrics of all the runs included in the group. For some further statistical analysis for instance.

Thanks in advance

Hi @ahmedramly,

Got it. The best way to do this would be to use our API to import data: Import & Export API - Documentation.

Specifically, the runs method of our API can be used to filter runs based on your requirements and then move that data to a Pandas dataframe to export as a CSV

Hi @ahmedramly,
Just wanted to check if you have had a chance to try out the API solution I suggested? If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Best,
Ramit

Hi @ahmedramly,
It seems like you may have moved on from this issue, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If you have any further questions or run into any other issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thanks again for your time,
Ramit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.