Combining multiple sweeps with the same name

I have figured out how to do hyperparameter sweeps, and I am pleased. However, I would like to combine sweep results from multiple sweeps with the same name, and this does not appear to be possible without rerunning the simulations. If it not possible, I would like to know why not since all the information necessary to combine them is available. The runs from these multiple sweeps are all available in a single table. Thanks. Gordon.

Hi @erlebacher,

We don’t have a method to combine multiple sweeps, they are meant to be collections of runs on their own. However, you should be able to filter by multiple sweeps in your workspace and to get a workspace consisting runs from different sweeps.

Hi @erlebacher,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi @erlebacher, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.