Cache image in the wandb board?

Hi,

I’m running a ML project where I need to log images every 10 epochs or so. Since I run for a large number of epochs, I often end up with a lot of images.

I would like to get a sense of how the image quality improves overtime, however it is difficult to do so when the images have to load every time. Is there a way to cache the images in the board somehow?

Hi @lthiet , happy to look into this for you, are you logging experiments on a local private installation or to our cloud. If cloud please share a link to your workspace (will remain private, only support will have access to it). Thanks

I log all of my experiments locally

Hi @lthiet, for local instance users with large projects we recommend they configure an external redis server for caching to improve load times, see here. Is this an option that is available to you?

Hi @lthiet, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

Sorry for the late answer, I will try that, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.