Box plot - sweep

Hi.
I’m running a sweep on some hyper-parameter (let’s say learning_rate).
In each run, I obtain a list of length N: rewards = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, …].
During the sweep, I want to obtain a box plot for each individual run (where the x-axis is the hyper-parameter (learning_rate)), and ultimatly I want to view all of the box plots in the same figure so i can compare the hyper-parameter values.
Thanks

Hi @eladsharony thanks for writing in! This could be feasible with a Custom Chart using a customised Vega spec. Just wanted to confirm would something like this plot work for you, where in X-Axis you have the different runs labelled by their learning rate? also, how are you logging the rewards, are these in wandb.Table or as a metric’s history?

Hi @eladsharony I wanted to follow up with you here and see if you could provide us some additional information as requested in the previous message? Thank you!

Hi @eladsharony since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.