Where is the confusion matrix saved on the dashboard?

I’ve logged a confusion matrix like the below but I cannot find it listed anywhere on the dashboard of my project for any run. Indeed, I logged this for every step of the training (not every epoch). So where is the confusion matrix stored?

wandb.log({"conf_mat" : wandb.plot.confusion_matrix(probs=None,
                                y_true=target, preds=pred[0],
                                class_names=class_names)})

Hi @mesllo ,

Would be happy to look into this for you. The matrix will be logged under the custom charts panel. Can you please provide the following:

• Wandb Version you are using
  • Link to workspace where matrix isn’t being logged
  • Full traceback if available
  • Also, if possible, a working colab with code example to take an attempt at replicating your work

Thanks,

I found out I had a bug in my code, now it is showing. However, I’d like to show the counts for all steps rather than a single one. How I can use log() to aggregate all the counts for the confusion matrix like we do for loss and such?

HI @mesllo , I’m glad you discovered that bug that was impacting your chart. In regards to show counts for all steps, that’s not currently doable directly. This would have to be done locally where you keep track of your class predictions per step, aggregate the results and then log the confusion matrix to wandb.

Although this doesn’t address your particular request, you can generate a step slider for your matrix, see here, and you can see your confusion matrix results per step.

Hi @mesllo ,

Since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.