Wandb upload limit / request limit should not stop execution of script

Hi,

my scripts regularly slow down significantly because I run into the wandb upload limit/ request limit.
E.g. getting 429 encountered (Filestream rate limit exceeded, retrying in 4.902817452929678 seconds), retrying request

Is there a way to set wandb to “soft uploads”, i.e. uploading data whenever possible but never stopping/pausing the execution of the main script?

Thanks so much!

Hey Tim, I’ll double-check with the team on this and get back to you.

Hello @frtim,

From the error you can see that we will retry writing to wandb once the rate limit retry is hit. Can you let me know how often you are logging your code as you can adjust how often your model writes to wandb as noted in here in the docs: wandb.Run - Documentation under log,

Thank you,
Anish

​Hi @frtim ,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Anish

Hi Tim, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.