Wandb: ERROR Error while calling W&B API: An internal error occurred. Please contact support

Hello, I’m trying to push stats about my training on wandb with pytorch lightning but I have this error:

wandb: ERROR Error while calling W&B API: An internal error occurred. Please contact support. (<Response [500]>)
wandb: ERROR Error while calling W&B API: An internal error occurred. Please contact support. (<Response [500]>)

My project is: Weights & Biases (where I see the error)

Someone know how to fix that?
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Thanks for flagging this and apologies for any issue. We have identified the issue and rolled out a fix. Please let us know if you’re still experiencing any errors.

Best,
Sydney

Thanks you! Fixed now.