Value Error: Instances of wandb.Artifact and wandb.apis.public.Artifact can only be top level keys i

Hello, sorry for the bad english. I’m using for a personal project wandb to train Yolov5 in a kaggle environment. Im getting this type of error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “train.py”, line 643, in
main(opt)
File “train.py”, line 539, in main
train(opt.hyp, opt, device, callbacks)
File “train.py”, line 95, in train
loggers = Loggers(save_dir, weights, opt, hyp, LOGGER) # loggers instance
File “/content/yolov5/utils/loggers/ init .py”, line 73, in init
self.wandb = WandbLogger(self.opt, run_id)
File “/content/yolov5/utils/loggers/wandb/wandb_utils.py”, line 185, in init
allow_val_change=True)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_config.py”, line 181, in update
sanitized = self._update(d, allow_val_change)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_config.py”, line 175, in _update
parsed_dict, allow_val_change, ignore_keys=locked_keys
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_config.py”, line 227, in _sanitize_dict
self._raise_value_error_on_nested_artifact(config_dict)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_config.py”, line 266, in _raise_value_error_on_nested_artifact
“Instances of wandb.Artifact and wandb.apis.public.Artifact”
ValueError: Instances of wandb.Artifact and wandb.apis.public.Artifact can only be top level keys in wandb.config

Here the debug log:

debug.log
debug-internal.log

With a dowgrade to version 0.12.10 just work.

Hi @claudio9,

It appears you had opened an alternative thread regarding this issue in our github client repo under issues, see here. As this is a known bug, and unfortunately we don’t have a fix out yet with our integration for versions 0.12.10+, please continue using wandb client version 0.12.10. I will be closing this out, but please do reach back out again if you have additional questions/requests.

Regards,

Mohammad

Hello @mohammadbakir , yep it’s how you say. I will continue to use 0.12.10. Thanks for the support and for the effort :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.