Training logs are in Wandb but the metrics are not getting generated

New to W&B but I used huggingface to autotrain my model and using the -log wandb parameter to send the logs to wandb. I can see the logs in wandb after login but no grapth are getting generated or reports. Any help is well appreciated.

Hey @emmazariah! Thank you for writing in!

When you say:

I can see the logs in wandb after login

Do you mean you see the console logs saying that they are logging data to wandb, or do you mean something else?

What version of wandb are you currently using?

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

I was able to locate the metrics but not directly under the project name I created in Colab. The autorun somehow created another project calling it huggingface which collect all the logs and metrics instead of the project name created when Run was initiated.

Thank you vert much for the update. This will be something to keep an eye on. Since it does sound like your concern has been resolved, I will go ahead and close this thread out, but if you have any follow up questions you are always welcome to put them in here.