Successfully logged runs are not showing up in project workspace

I am attempting to log multiple runs to a single project. There are no errors thrown in terminal, and if I follow the link to any particular run given in terminal as:

View run run_name at: https://wandb.ai/username/project_name/runs/run_id

I can see the graphs that are logged for the particular run that the above link corresponds to. However, if I try to view the entire project by following the link given by:

View project at: https://wandb.ai/username/project_name

nothing shows up; all I can see is the “Quickstart: Tracking your first run in Weights & Biases” page. This is also the case if I try to navigate to the project from the projects dashboard which lists all of my past projects. In this projects dashboard, the “last run” value for the project I am having issues with is “-”, and the “runs” value is “0”.

It seems that wandb is properly logging each individual run, but somehow wandb is failing to register these runs to the project.

The weirdest part is that when I follow the link to a specific run, the file path that is displayed in the upper bar (next to the “open global navigation” button) is:

username > Projects > project_name > Runs > run_name

so clearly the runs are indeed being associated with the project, but somehow I am completely unable to access the workspace or runs table for the entire project.

I have this as well, seems like an issue on wandb server side

the same issue to me

same issue here. running sweeps. runs are being logged. sweep is created but shows no runs in it.

I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to reach out and provide an update regarding the recent performance issues we experienced. Over the weekend, we underwent some maintenance and migrations, which may have impacted our service.
Could you please let me know how things are on your end now? Are you still encountering any performance difficulties, or has the situation improved? Your feedback is invaluable to us.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1 Like

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

it has been resolved.
thank you.