Stable Baselines3: Recording Video and uploading it to WandB

Hello Community,

I am using the Stable Baslines3 integration and my goal is to record videos of every Nth rollout. I want those videos to appear in my WandB dashboard. I followed the instructions here: Stable Baselines 3 | Weights & Biases Documentation and also watched the YT workshop talking about the WandB integration. However, I am still not able to see the recorded videos in my dashboard. The videos are recorded and saved to my local machine, but they are never uploaded. What might be the issue here? Could you provide me with an example?
Also if anyone is experienced with stable baslines3 it would be very helpful if you could tell me how to best record videos every Nth rollout (the default is that you record the video every Nth timestep for a fixed amount of steps.) I want to record a video every Nth rollout till the done signal is reached (not a fixed length of steps).

Thanks!

Hi @erikk,

The Video recording functionality does not exist directly within the Stable Baselines integration, but does within the OpenAI gym integration.

It’s important to note that the Gym object logs its own video, which is then logged. If the Gym environment does not expose any video logging functionality, no videos will be logged.

Thanks,
Ramit

Hi @erikk,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi @erikk, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.