"rate limit exceeded" blocking access to wandb dashboard

Hi,

Similar to other posts, I have accidentally exceeded the wandb rate limitations.

I am completely unable to view my wandb console, even after stopping the processes that caused the rate limit to trigger, and waiting several days:

It seems entirely appropriate to me for wandb to enforce a rate limit, but I don’t think that rate limit should apply to the web interface, for an extended time, especially after stopping the excessive requests.

What can I do to resolve this, and how should I avoid triggering it in the future?

Hi @atinybrewery thank you for reporting this, we have just now reset your rate limits. Apologies for any inconvenience caused but our engineers had to temporarily limit these to safeguard the wider performance of our service. Please let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues.

Thanks! Everything is working better now

Great, thank you @atinybrewery for the confirmation! And apologies again for the inconvenience. I will close this ticket now, and please feel free to reach out to us if you had any more questions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.