Logging multiline plots

I’m looking for an elegant way to log multiline plots (e.g. showing AUROC and AUPRC on one plot) whilst training, and using the wandb.log() function. As far as I can tell, the only way is to keep track of the values from the start of training up until the current iteration, then log a wandb.plot.line (according to Weights & Biases), however this is a different interface from the standard use of wandb.log(), wherein you only give the latest value.

Is there some way to do what I’m looking for (multiline plots that update each iteration of training, and only need to be given the latest value for each variable)?

Hi Addison,

I would recommend logging each line into a new run. From there you can create a new line plot via ‘+ Add Panel’ on the top right of your workspace and have all of your lines on the same plot. Let me know if you need any help regarding this!

Warmly,
Leslie

Hi Addison, were you able to create a multiline plot with the directions I gave in my previous response?

Hi Addison, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.