Labels of x and y axis is not clearly seen?

Dears, I am new to use wandb. Currently when I plot a curve by creating a link between my experiment and wandb, the labels of x and y axis is inside of the graph grid itself making it invisible as you see in the picture below. How can I fix this issue so I can make labels out of the grid of the graph?
I do really appreciate your help.

Hi @getutadesse thank you for reporting this! May I ask how you created this plot, was it logged from API as plot or data? In case you added this panel from the UI was it in the Workspace or Report section? For extra charts’ customisation, I would recommend that you log plots in one of the following ways:

1. as a Custom chart using Vega spec
  2. as matplotlib or Plotly
  3. Weave

Would any of these work for you? Please let me know if you need further assistance on how to use the above options, glad to help!

Hi @getutadesse just checking in to see if any of the above options work for you, and if you need any further help here. Thanks!

Hi @getutadesse since we haven’t heard back from you, I will go ahead and close this ticket for now. Please let us know if you still have any issues or questions, and we will be happy to assist you further!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.