Jobs keep failed from second one

Hey guys,

I’m stuck in some issue.
now I’m using Pytorch Lightning model, and i can track and visualize the training process.

and also I can create Sweep project, and the first job ran well.

and then after that, from second job, it failed.

wandb: Waiting for W&B process to finish... (failed 1). Press Control-C to abort syncing.
wandb: 🚀 View run XXXX at: http://<my w&b>
wandb: Synced 4 W&B file(s), 0 media file(s), 0 artifact file(s) and 1 other file(s)
wandb: Find logs at: <my log path>
Run kwnhxowe errored: ValueError("Type mismatch (<class 'float'> vs. <class 'int'>) with values (0.XXXX vs. 0) for config key: ***")
wandb: ERROR Run kwnhxowe errored: ValueError("Type mismatch (<class 'float'> vs. <class 'int'>) with values (0.XXXX vs. 0) for config key: ***")

Is there anyone who knows the solution to handle this?

Hi @jymsungmi, thanks for reporting this! Would it be possible to share a code example so I can reproduce this on my end and see why this error is raising?

Hi @jymsungmi , I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi Hong, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.