How to efficiently clean up my wandb workspace

How can I efficiently delete multiple projects in my development environment? I currently have more than one hundred projects, many of which are no longer relevant, and I would like to clean up my workspace.

Manually deleting each project one by one is quite time-consuming. Is there a more efficient method or script I can use to delete projects in bulk? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello @daphnecor!

As of right now, there is not a faster way to delete multiple projects at once. We allow deletion of multiple runs via the UI or via the API but we do not have a way to bulk delete projects. I can create a feature request to delete multiple projects at the same time for you if you wish.

Hello @raphael-sanandres, thank you for your reply.

I think being able to delete multiple projects at once would be a nice feature to have, so yes, that would be great!

Perfect! I will be making a feature request for deleting multiple projects via the UI.

Awesome, thank you very much.

Hello @daphnecor! I have been informed that there is currently way a to do this right now.

You can do this via https://wandb.ai/usage/<your-username>. From this page you can select multiple projects and delete them in bulk. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Aha! I did not know this, thanks! Might be worth adding that to the docs :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.