Help with account

Hi! Ive been trying to delete a billing account associated to my account. When I first started using the service I created a cooporate account by mistake that I dont use. The one I use is associated to my profile as personal use.

How can I do to remove that coorporate billing account?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @skalfurx ,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you provide the link to the corporate account that you want to delete?

Hi! Thanks checking this up. This would be the account: Weights & Biases

Hey @skalfurx!
To double-check, are we looking at this team here that you are interested in deleting?

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi, since we have not heard back from you, we are going to close this request. If you would like to reopen the conversation, please let us know! Unfortunately, at the moment, we do not receive notifications if a thread reopens on Discourse. So, please feel free to create a new ticket regarding your concern if you’d like to continue the conversation.

Hi! It hadn’t been resolved but as you point out I think thats the correct team to delete. Just to confirm that is not associated to this project: skalfurx/logmeal_hydra

Hey @skalfurx!
I just deleted your team logmeal-andrey that does not have skalfurx/logmeal_hydra.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.