Error attempting to undelete runs

Hello,

I deleted a number of runs for a project earlier because I was running out of storage (should have just deleted the artifacts I didn’t need) now I need to share/show details/graphs of these runs (it’s mandatory for this assignment) but when I try to undelete them I get an error “Error attempting to undelete runs”. Any help on how I can recover these runs would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi @gaelleu ,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this.

Would you mind sharing a link to the workspace where you are experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Here is the link https://wandb.ai/the_learning_layers/hw1p2?workspace=user-gaelleu
I have added other runs, so when you help me restore is it not going to crash?

Kind regards,
Gaelle

Hi @gaelleu - Thanks for providing this information.

We identified and fixed a bug on our side that prevented undeleting Runs.

Could you try undeleting them now? Restoring Runs shouldn’t affect the ones you have logged since.

Thanks

Hi Francesco,

Thank you so much for your prompt response, I am very relieved.

Most of these runs had quite a number of artifacts, so I was asking if my workspace won’t crash in terms of the storage I have.

Kind regards,

You should be able to restore them and then delete the artifacts individually to ensure you don’t go over the 100GB of free storage.

Hi @gaelleu,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Francesco

Hi,

My issue was resolved, thank you very much. Everything is working perfectly well now.

Kind regards,

You are welcome! I will be closing this ticket now, feel free to get in touch again if you need any further help