Detectron2 sweeps

Hello

I’m a CV engineer and I’m trying to make sweeps using w&b, the issue is that I use detectron2 framework, thus I use config files to build the model, solver, etc…
The config files are usually nested if its important
I’m intrested to initialize the agent using SDK properly, but in contrast to the example in the documentation, I cant just assign all the parameters (like ‘a’ here) to wandb.config.a
Is there a way to assign the determined parameters efficiently?

Hi @dorbitton thank you for writing in! We support nested dictionaries or yaml files, so this shouldn’t be a problem. Could you please provide a code snippet in which circumstances you can’t assign the parameters? do you use some extra arguments not specified in the sweep config file? Would this example help?

Hi @dorbitton just checking in with you to see if you still experience this issue, and if you could further elaborate on the reason that a won’t be assigned in your code? thanks.

Hi @dorbitton since we haven’t heard back from you, I will go ahead and close this ticket for now. If you still experience this issue, feel free to re-open this and we will keep investigating!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.