Artifacts download/change table without downloading whole artifact

Hi all,

I am working on Effective MLOps: Model Development. I got my own dataset of images around 8 GB.
I created artifact and table.I am working on spliting dataset into test,train,val.

Is there any possibility to join tables without downloading whole artifact ? or should I add there another table by setting Artifact(increment=True) and somehow merge them in application?

Thanks Miro

Hi @mirokery, thanks for writing in! On the UI, you can join tables by using a Weave expression like [runs.summary["table2"], runs.summary["table1"]].concat. Please let me know if this would be useful for you and feel free to share your Workspace if you have any issues and I will help you!

Hi Miro,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi Miro,

Since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

Best,
Luis

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.