After 429 encountered (Filestream rate limit exceeded, it takes three days since I click stopping

Hello!

The same code runs successfully and in a normal speed before, but last week, I have met the problem like: wandb: 429 encountered (Filestream rate limit exceeded, retrying in 2.441980818670473 seconds), retrying request. After that, it runs extremely slower than before. Some runs does not report this issue in the logs runs much slower too(running the same code) .

I tried to use ‘wandb init’ , start a new project, kill the processes and only keep <10 runs running… but it does not solve this problem.

Meanwhile, some runs take>3days to stop. It is stopping currently.

Could you help me, please? Thank you very much~!

The run which use 3days to stop: Weights & Biases

Hi @hdomoto ,

Thank you for writing in. This error is attributed to our imposed rate limits on user. I have gone ahead and increased your rate limit for you. If you still face issues logging your data, you might want to consider a self hosted solution, where we do not impose any sort of rate limits. Please do let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Mohammad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.