Adding media to a finished run

Some metrics I want to add to evaluate the performance of each trained ML model are very expensive to calculate, and need to be calculated after execution of the training script. But for the purposes of keeping all my plots together, it’d be great to have these metrics added to the finished run, post hoc. Is it possible to do something like re-initialise a run in a seperate script, to add some additional media to the dashboard?

Thanks!

Hi @chris-pedersen, thanks for your question! This is absolutely possible by resuming your run. Here you can have a look at our docs about resuming with a detailed explanation on how to do that. Please let me know if this is helpful!

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi Chris, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.