Adding Confusion Matrix to report programatically

We are experimenting with programmatic report generation with WandB.
I would like to be able to add a Confusion Matrix to a report, but this is not one of the base types (as far as I can tell). Is there a good way to do this?
I could generate a PNG/Image and insert it, but I can’t figure out how to add an Image to a report yet (see recent question). Are there other ways?
Thanks.

Hi @kevinashaw I am also posting here this Colab and the Python SDK commands of our Reports reference docs which may be helpful.

The confusion matrix isn’t currently exposed but I have increased this feature requests for our engineering team. We will reach out to you once this is implemented. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions or issues with the Reports API.

Hi @kevinashaw since the above was accepted as a solution, I will close this ticket and let you know once the confusion matrix is implemented to be directly used with the Reports API. In the meantime, only a static version of it can be used programmatically in the reports, provided you have downloaded the chart as PNG.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.