Adding Confusion Matrix to report programatically

We are experimenting with programmatic report generation with WandB.
I would like to be able to add a Confusion Matrix to a report, but this is not one of the base types (as far as I can tell). Is there a good way to do this?
I could generate a PNG/Image and insert it, but I can’t figure out how to add an Image to a report yet (see recent question). Are there other ways?
Thanks.

Hi @kevinashaw I am also posting here this Colab and the Python SDK commands of our Reports reference docs which may be helpful.

The confusion matrix isn’t currently exposed but I have increased this feature requests for our engineering team. We will reach out to you once this is implemented. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any further questions or issues with the Reports API.

Hi @kevinashaw since the above was accepted as a solution, I will close this ticket and let you know once the confusion matrix is implemented to be directly used with the Reports API. In the meantime, only a static version of it can be used programmatically in the reports, provided you have downloaded the chart as PNG.