Add parameter column to existing Runs

I ran an experiment with 1000 runs in it. Now I have changed my code to enable more fine-grained configuration of some run parameters. Is the a fast and easy way I can add this column to all existing runs with a particular value.

Example: You train 10 models, all with SGD, therefore you do not log “hparam/optimizer” explicitly in the config dictionary. Now you realise Adam exists and from now on you use “hparam/optimizer” to the config dictionary. To keep a clear record of past trained models, you would like to add the column “hparam/optimizer” with values “SGD” to all existing runs.

What is the recommended way of doing that?

Hi @cemde
Happy to help. The best approach that we recommend is using our API to update your run configuration. Please see the following page for example on how to do it.

If you are also interested to update the summary of a run, you can check this pages here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi @cemde , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.