CI Credentials Not Tied to User

Hi there.

We currently use wandb artifacts for model versioning during experiments. We’d also like to integrate this into our production pipeline so that we can automatically pull specific model versions during builds.

I am wondering if it’s possible to get credentials that are not tied to a specific wandb user so that they don’t expire if the team member that implements this happens to leave our company.

Thanks!

Hi @willjstone thank you for writing in! You can do this using a service account, the steps to add this account type to your team are explained in our documentation here. Would this work for your use case?

1 Like

Yep, that will do it. Thanks for the quick response.

One more question; does this service account carry the same cost as a regular seat?

Hey @willjstone the service account does not take up a seat, as it isn’t associated with a user. For future reference, this account type is currently available on enterprise plans.

I will close the ticket for now as it seems resolved for you, but please let me know if you have any further questions related to this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.